Urgent Cancellation

  • Thread starter Thread starter sissy12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sissy12

Guest
I would like for the tickets in the court room under my name to be cancelled.
 
may all your wishes be fulfilled in lord's perfect will and timing
default_heart2.gif
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my BLO duty gets cancelled and I overcome all these situations and obstacles. Let me get to hear this good news today. Bless me and my ### ### ### n my entire family with peace and success. Help me to succeed in whatever I do . May my opponents mouths be sealed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
86
Dear God, I pray for relief from the burden and unbearable weight of debt in my life. I'm so thankful that even though I may have made bad choices that got me into this debt, You are much bigger than my mistakes. I ask for deliverance from the stress of debt and Emergency Cancellation from this...
Replies
7
Views
144
Please pray for the total cancellation of something a group of people who has been harassing me for years under the influence of demons is plotting against me for May 2nd and the entire month of May to try to ruin and overshadow my graduation. Please pray for a total end to their harassment...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom