ear ###, Kindly pray for me, family and for my business ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father Your are a God of purpose

You are our provider Jehovah Jireh. You know our heart and purpose, Father, teach us to be obedient and submissive servant, teach us to first seek Your face and not Your hands, teach us selflessness and true humility to Your word and will, let Your will be done in this situation, we speak to every obstacle, every situation, every walls and devices put in place by the enemy, may the light of Your countenance spills the darkness, I ask for Your favor in this situation according to Your will. Let this situation be another testimony of Your awesome power and greatness in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ###, am into soccer, football, and shares business. I want whatever I invest in to be successful and bring me a profit.
Replies
6
Views
128
hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom