2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today. Please heal my ### and my ### Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at...
Replies
4
Views
60
P
  • Locked
Im praying for the job as l attended the interview yesterday. I need this job and please join me in prayers for this job.
Replies
8
Views
209
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will come through on the commitment he made to me a few days ago. It's due this evening so please get him to respond to me that it will all go well. He said he would but he's not responding today. Please pray for a positive response. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
Lord help me to Never forget your promises and reassurances. I feel overwhelmed with the burdens in my life but I pray that I will seek you and stay in the word. I find myself worrying and you tell us to not be anxious. stamp Matthew 6:25-34 on my heart So that i don't give in to the...
Replies
4
Views
185
S
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my son ###. His left eye is in pain and his cornea is torn, please pray that Father God heals his eye right now in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I declare ###'s eye healed right this second in Jesus Christ Holy Name! I also pray that my husband ### finds a job...
Replies
3
Views
98
  • Locked
Help me thank God for serving me from an accident. pray that my ### marks my work and guide as desired.
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###. She was asked to join the church choir but she is shy. She thinks she is not worthy to sing in the choir. Please pray for me I'm feeling dizzy and I'm permanently tired I don't have energy to do anything. I always feel sick like there is something wrong with me.
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Lord I lift up my mother, who does everything for everyone never receiving anything in return, please continue to bless her so that she may continue to be a blessing to others. Please cast out the nightmares from my grandmother. Please help my ### who is so discouraged in everything Lord, I ask...
Replies
3
Views
189
  • Locked
Oh Lord I pray unto you right now for forgiveness because I have backslidden so much lately. I have not been spending time with you like I should be and I pray for strength over the enemy because they are really trying to get to me. I know I am heading towards a breakthrough because the devils...
Replies
4
Views
161
C
  • Locked
Dear friends I thank you for your prayers.. and ask you to please remain joining me, is only ### days until I go back home, but today I found out my husband has started a relationship with another woman, I'm heartbroken and feeling confused, I ask you to please keep praying so my husband will...
Replies
9
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom