Oh Lord I pray unto you right now for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

armystrong777

Prayer Warrior
Oh Lord I pray unto you right now for forgiveness because I have backslidden so much lately. I have not been spending time with you like I should be and I pray for strength over the enemy because they are really trying to get to me. I know I am heading towards a breakthrough because the devils are working hard to get me down. It should have been me with the nails and hands through my feet, it should have been me paying for my sins but you stepped in and saved me Jesus. Thank you Jesus, glorify your name and I pray thanks in advance for answering this prayer and blessing me with strength to make my enemies my footstool oh Lord and I pray this in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
231
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help, my ### is in cardiac arrest and I need you to help her keep fighting because I need her please lord, in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ please help her amen
Replies
8
Views
386
God I need you right now. I need your Blessings and miracles. Father I need you to reverse the decision and order of Judge Dec 5, 2023. I have filed a modification to add the evidence that is needed. God a ask for favor of you lord and I know only you can fill the desires of my heart lord. Let...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom