JNW2
Disciple of Prayer
Lord I lift up my mother, who does everything for everyone never receiving anything in return, please continue to bless her so that she may continue to be a blessing to others. Please cast out the nightmares from my grandmother. Please help my ### who is so discouraged in everything Lord, I ask that you pray for my neighbor whose son is either on drugs or possessed, he destroys her property and now physically beats her up and she just cries and lets him continue. Father God we need you. Please pray for my dad's eyes to be healed, and for my ### in working in ###. Please touch the heart of my best friends family who claim to know you but have done horrible things and continue to do so. Please pray for my brothers' safety and my financial situation, it's overwhelming and please let the doctors find out what's wrong with me as I am in pain but the tests don't seem to show anything. I pray that Your will be done Father God. Please I need you. We all need you Lord. In Jesus name Amen.
