A New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father,
Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today.

Please heal my ### and my ###

Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a new and beautiful sunny season is just about to begin. Father, in Jesus name, for me for all my sins, help me to surrender to you and as you said to me 15 days ago "WAIT" Father, I pray that today thank you for pouring out your love and spirit and blessings and filling us all with your Holy Spirit onto all my family, ###, ###, ###, ###, my relationships, thank you that today is going to be an absolutely beautiful and wonderful filled with unexpected wonderful surprises, Father, thank you, that one day VERY VERY soon you will cancel all my ### and I will have a much higher income and I will be united with my true soul mate and ### to be, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN ITS A NEW GOOD DAYYYY ITS OVERRRR I GOT A BOYFRIEND TO TAKE GREAT CARE OF ME I GET MYSELF SKINNY VERY ATTRACTIVE I GET MY FINE ASS GUY GREATLY LITERALLY WE PLAY GUITAR 🎸 TOGETHERGREATLYYYYYYY SING 🎤 HAPPY GREATLY LAUGH 😆 NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A BOAZ AND...
Replies
5
Views
89
Life in today in a new day i get to enjoy my day make some nice drawings paintings get a Man and new place to live F U Satan shite crew poverty debt lack locusts leave me my family our pets alone for now on. BECAUSE OF THE CRAP WARFARE OF POPPED OFF MY 2 FINGERNAILS TODAY ONE TOENAIL I DONT EVEN...
Replies
9
Views
323
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom