Well my son wouldn't go to the program that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Well my son wouldn't go to the program that would be good for him as it will help him get on schedule and help him eventually get a job. he refuses to go. I am in a delimma and need prayer. I am in need of a miracle God open my eyes on what to do. open his and move him to do what he should do. please God I am weary and tired and can't take it anymore.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father in heaven bless these with your love and wisdom that your will be done. Amen
 
Thank you. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, feel free to share it!
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Well my son ### has been in jail going on a month his father is going to pay his bail and take him to the rehab he told him that he has to stay in the program plus if he leaves he is looking at 5 years in prison his father just read what was on line for a felon who is caught with any weapons he...
Replies
9
Views
566
Jesus please help me today as I go into the raft program. Let me speak the words of your heart, put the people you want me to speak to in my path. I need this first last n security. Lord I started off with negative attitude and I had zero faith this am.. Till I was told where's your faith. It...
Replies
2
Views
43
  • Locked
I know God wouldn't let me go through this insane crappy life without a reason behind it...I know He would never set me on this path alone. So much more than I feel like I can handle. I am at my wits end, not sure what to pray for at this point, or what God wants for me or what He has in store...
Replies
5
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom