I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ON THE PRAYER LINE AND ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovejesus2

Servant of All
I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ON THE PRAYER LINE AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMLIY. GOD'S CHILD ###
 
I join you in prayer for all as well. And give thanks and praise to our Lord and saviour for all our blessings and having each other to lift our voice in pray one for another.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems one spirit of the world that has invaded Christian things is being too busy to help others (unlike in the past.) I have an obstacle when trying to get ahold of the more well-known prayer lines, they're just about impossible to reach. I might have a situation I want them to pray with me...
Replies
6
Views
192
Why do life have to be so unfair? People are living on the street because they can't afford housing, and cats and dogs are living on the streets because people have to pay for pet fees, and we don't have that kind of money. It seems like people care more about money. And people are treated like...
Replies
10
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom