Now I waiting for new job. Please pray for ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JINU
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JINU

Guest
Now I'm waiting for a new job. Please pray for me for a good job and a good atmosphere in the office and accommodation place. Also pray for me for courage, a grasping mind, power, working speed, and good knowledge in the job.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
126
My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
204
Jesus thank you for my life. Today I just faced an attack from ###, ###. Everyday at my job they are cruel to me. I report to ### and because I am not his favorite he uses ### to attack me more. I recently just had a meeting where ### was trying to fire me. I need my job but the abuse daily here...
Replies
9
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom