Dear Father in Heaven, God, please help me with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacEoin

Servant of All
Dear Father in Heaven, God, please help me with my prayer life. Lord, you have been so good to me over the last year, I was close to you and you drew near to me. I have no doubts or fears that everything you have given me, a completely new life, was all done by the power of your Holy Spirit. Lord help me to get back to a meaningful prayer life. I feel that something is blocking my communion in prayer with you and I live in fear of your wrath O Lord. I know there is very little substance to my prayers of thanks and gratitude but please hear the little there is and send an Angel to remind me of you at all times. Please forgive me God and build a hedge of protection around me and mine. All these things I ask in thanks for forgiveness of our sins and in Jesus' Holy name, Amen.
 
i joined my hands with you in this prayer
default_hail.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
341
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom