Prayer for ###, ### is very depressed by ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyalu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have to realise that when the devil attacks you, the Lord is building the negative to benefit you positively. The Lord works in mysterious ways and if he says he can, surely well he will do. Just pray for your ### and let the Lord change their attitude so that you may have an understanding. The Lord can shift your job to a better one for he knows what is best for you, maybe he has foreseen a greater future for you and hence wants to give you a chance to either embrace your ###'s attitude to benefit you wisely but one thing for sure is, he will never leave nor forsake you. Just keep on praying and reading the Bible and await what the Lord has in store for you today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
292
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom