adelaortiz
Account Closed
Please pray, I've been lonely in my marriage and my husband doesn't pay attention to me. There is no love. It's been Valentine's Day... It's hard to not have love, sure I am married. But no romance, no roses
I fell into temptation. I repented of lust. I don't want to be lusting. I want love. I want God to help me with being set free and overcome not having love, romance. I want God to give me strength to overcome and find things to do, etc. Please pray I be free from lust. That God will forgive me and help me to continue in holiness. Thank you.
I fell into temptation. I repented of lust. I don't want to be lusting. I want love. I want God to help me with being set free and overcome not having love, romance. I want God to give me strength to overcome and find things to do, etc. Please pray I be free from lust. That God will forgive me and help me to continue in holiness. Thank you.
