really need prayers ### wants too quit work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjc

Humble Servant
really need prayers my ### wants too quit work and retire i'm really concerned about this as his friends and the people he runs around with smoke,drink and carry on i'm asking our Heavenly Father in Jesus name too send something or someone too open his eyes and change his mind and ways. thank you for your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want someone to pray for me, I feel I have been ###, ###, and ###, I want to know who is behind all this and why because my life is ### and ### right now.
Replies
7
Views
350
Thank you Lord. Thank you for your son. Please keep me safe. Please let me get the settlement for my place soon. Safety and protection at work. Let the person in my household causing issues be removed or change their poor personality. Prayers for my settlement due to my damage to my home. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
297
I really need prayers. I’m angered and struggling with anxiety badly due to a situation with my mom. I just want prayers for things to fall into place and for things to be peaceful. I really need things to work out because my anxiety can’t take it anymore.
Replies
5
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom