Dear Lord our Saviour, please save Mr ### Thampt ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrive

Beloved
Dear Lord our Saviour, please save Mr ### and his family who have met with a severe road accident. All of them are in serious condition including a ### month old. The other two kids are at home unaware of this situation waiting eagerly for their parents. Please Lord, have mercy on ### and his family. Touch them now and heal them with your fatherly love. God, I make this prayer through your beloved son Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Amen in total agreement that Your mercy, dear O Lord, cover and heal this precious family so that Your glory and Name be lifted up for many to marvel and give thanks to as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.  Matthew 18:19-20
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this family, may God be with them all. I wish them quick healing during this time. Please God help these parents get back home to their two other children waiting for them, and please help the ### month old survive it would be a shame to cut a life so short. Though I know they'd be with you, I think they need more time together on this Earth. God bless the ### family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord saviour please hear my prayers. Our family need your blessings my lord pls help us. My father's job is in trouble, they took our car, they didn't give him 1 year salary, his benefits are also pending. My mother's job is having issues due to iqama, I'm trying for a job for so many months...
Replies
9
Views
455
Lord, our saviour please help ### strength, courage and wisdom so she can write her CAT exam well and give her 100% effort so she gets a good MBA college. Thank you Lord. Help her
Replies
8
Views
226
Lord Jesus Christ, our saviour please help our families to overcome the financial breakthrough, bless as to receive the gift of happiness. Our relatives need ### to support their small expense for them to survive, please hear our prayers oh God. In Jesus Christ name we trust, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom