I continue to need lots of prayers for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim2

Disciple of Prayer
I continue to need lots of prayers for my husband ### and I. God answered my prayers and brought him home. He stopped our divorce but this other woman is still texting and calling and he does not seem to be giving any effort to our marriage. I need prayers that he would turn to God for guidance and that this woman be removed from our lives. I pray that he start making an effort to reconcile our marriage and that I be the wife that God would have me to be to him.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God shower this marriage with your love, bring healing, repentance and reconciliation. You are all powerful and as it says in James, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Lord we resist Satan in this situation. Let the blood of Jesus wash this all clean.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
heavenly father you brought my wife and ### back to ### only you can do miracels in our life.... bless them indeed lord.. in jesus name amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, i pray in agreement for this request. i lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need prayers for my self God knows this issue and pray to God he will heal my feelings towards this issue I so upset can't stop crying prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
212
I am currently struggling to obtain employment and am asking that you would pray that God would open a door for me. My wife, who works from home, is trying to get me a job with her company as they are looking to bring more people on. I ask for prayer for that door to open as we are facing a...
Replies
6
Views
227
Hello there I just recently lost both ### 3 weeks apart and my ### 10 months before that. I been going through so much the past ### years. I was living in a home that the owners never fixed anything lived without heater, no refridgerators, gas leak, plumbing horrible, stoves weren't working, my...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom