My ###'s Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
Dear brothers and sisters I ask you to join me in praying for my daughter who has been having health issues for a long while now. The doctors have ran many tests and have found some answers but not all the answers for the problems she is having. She is a young Mother of 2 children and she needs her energy and strength. I thank you all for praying with me concerning this. She is loved by many.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I pray the Lord's will be done and for all to be blessed in this time of trouble. As I pray with you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord we lift up this young woman onto Your hands, for You are our Healer and Protector. Thank you Lord for guiding the doctors to be able to heal her according to the riches of Your glory, that she will be healed completely and be a living testimony of Your glory! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to god for my wife’s health and when she goes to her doctors appointment everything’s is good including her heart and liver and kidneys and her blood is clean no diseases and cancer free thank you lord Jesus amen
Replies
12
Views
233
My dad ### not doing good. He had surgery; his blood pressure, too low; help get better. I hope my birthday doesn’t get ruined. It not good last year. Also hope to use new medical scooter or wheelchair for ### for event.
Replies
10
Views
262
My ###'s behavior is worsening daily. Prayers requested for his good mental health and behavior would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom