We are repairing and renovating ### ### church ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRISCILLA

Disciple of Prayer
We are repairing and renovating ### and are in need of finance for the completion of the project. Pray that the work would be completed.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for loving us so deeply and so fully. Father, You have taken our lives and transformed them. You have remodeled the way we think and renovated our hearts. We pray that You would continue to do this work in us. We pray that we would not keep You from accessing any area of...
Replies
0
Views
496
My wife and I are going through a lot of stress with a recent renovation that we did in our home. We couldn't stay in our home during the renovation and what was supposed to be a 2 week job ended up being a 40 day ordeal. Our contractor left us and didn't complete the project and took advance...
Replies
10
Views
449
◾ I Was Blessed To Inherit An Older Home (Built In ###), That I Live In And Is DEPRECIATING Rapidly. Many Parts Of Structure Effected ALL At ONCE. I Am SINGLE ### Of ###, Without Theassive Funds It Will Take For Repair And Causing DAILY Stress Until Health Is Effected. ◾ PLEASE Pray For FUNDS Or...
Replies
10
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom