My prayer request is that I will pay off ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghen

Guest
My prayer request is that I will pay off my debts & my prospect buyer will buy my house and return all the money that I borrow. And praying to learn to manage our finances in order to about this circumstances.
 
thank you ms. ### for the prayers
default_heart2.gif
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
thank you so much... maybe this trial will served on me as an eye opener to trust in God.. that everything His control, focusing on God's promises will be on the top priority and everything will be all right..thanks you much for the prayers response I felt overhelmed that God's community and church really working hand and hand... thank you again... may God Bless you all
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
thank you for continuous praying on my behalf..though Heavenly Father not yet answered my prayer I believe His working much good plan on me..I still believe that this finance & debt problems I have right now will be surpass it will happen.

Thank you so much have Blessed day to all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to pay off student loan debt by next year and praying for supernatural finances to be received.
Replies
8
Views
109
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please keep me in prayer as I ask God to restore my business and open new streams of finances. Lord, give me Godly wisdom to break the cycle of debt. Father, grant permanent solutions to pay off my home and meet every financial need so I can get back on my feet. God, You are all I have now, and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom