Unconditional Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter courage
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

courage

Guest
I pray that God gives me the love to tolerate other females that are interested in my boyfriend talking to him. I'm not sure what Jesus would do, but I am sure He will show me the way.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You with a tender heart. You know the love I have lost and the emptiness I now feel. Thank You for the love I shared with my husband—a love that will always be part of me. Lord, in Your perfect time, I pray that You prepare someone who will love me with kindness...
Replies
10
Views
228
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for valuing us and loving us unconditionally in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
463
Hello Everyone, I am an adult who still has deep scars from emotional abuse by my parents. I developed a high tolerance for abuse. My parents' love was based on conditions which, if were not met, I would receive the silent treatment or extreme criticism. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask you...
Replies
13
Views
632
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom