2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Dear All, I have a prayer request for my Sister ### as she is undergoing the treatment of Cancer, Recently she had a stroke and she lost her consciousness and presently she is in ICU. She is in a lot of pain, I want God's healing touch to fall upon her, as the word of God says For Where two...
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
please pray for ###, ###, and ### to have a united family and to be closer through Jesus..God bless
Replies
2
Views
169
  • Locked
I have a ### prayer request. My wife and I had a real fight to were she does not love me any more. We were fighting in front of our 2 boys who are ### and ### months old. She wants me to leave and stay at the same time. I do not know what to do. Just pray that God give me direction and to heal...
Replies
5
Views
113
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who has been using drugs and is in denial about how bad it is for him. Please help to open his eyes about how damaging this is to him and our family. I love him so much and want to see him overcome this. He expressed desires to be a better person, it's just this one...
Replies
4
Views
121
L
  • Locked
HI Just need you all to still pray for me because I feel so lonely and frustrated since my boyfriend and I fell apart. I miss him so much it is driving me crazy. I can't function properly at work.
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
For my mother who passed in 2011; for my ability to find a compassionate grief counselor; for special intentions in re: fair-successful-peaceful real estate and financial transactions; for those in need; for this Lenten season and the needs of all.
Replies
4
Views
110
jarsmom1020
J
  • Locked
It seems like you've indicated "deleted" without providing any specific text to redact. If you have a text that you'd like redacted according to the guidelines, please provide it, and I'll assist you with the redaction process.
Replies
2
Views
93
  • Locked
Please pray that God blesses me with grace and that my application is favorably approved and speedily processed. Thank-you
Replies
4
Views
110
B
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I've been hit with a child support order which is so inaccurate my child's mother has just got out of jail for fraud and now she is at it again. I pray God directs me to how to deal with this situation and that God's favor is with me.
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
Working as a ###. There is lot of competition in the work place. I feel let down. I lack communication skills and tend to forget. Please pray that God may give me sufficient wisdom, knowledge and confidence so that I am able to compete and excel in my work place.
Replies
7
Views
235
Back
Top Bottom