Help For ### Struggling With Drugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter bburnett1984
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bburnett1984

Guest
Please pray for my ### who has been using drugs and is in denial about how bad it is for him. Please help to open his eyes about how damaging this is to him and our family. I love him so much and want to see him overcome this. He expressed desires to be a better person, it's just this one problem that is getting in the way of our perfect life. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Oh Lord dearest Father.. I pray for this intention. I humbly ask for Your for ### who need You.. and the humble faith of Your child.. that he may see You and ask for You again.. open arms I know You will accept Him.. to be reconciled to You as a better person.. thank you Father.. In JESUS name I pray AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
213
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please lift up my granddaughter ### in prayer. She struggles with math and has taken this math class for the second time and is fearing that she cannot pass her semester final. I think that ### has a mental block about math and cannot get pass that fear of not being able to make a passing grade.
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom