HI Just need you all to still pray for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacy

Guest
HI Just need you all to still pray for me because I feel so lonely and frustrated since my boyfriend and I fell apart. I miss him so much it is driving me crazy. I can't function properly at work.
 
Will be praying for you sweetie. although the pain may feel unbearable, time will heal

and God will give you grace for every situation
default_veryhappy.gif
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear ###, I've been there.. and I know that time will heal.. Never fail to pray because there's always a plan why did it happen. We will pray for you. Be strong God is with You. :-)

In JESUS name AMEN.
 
Father, You are our strong tower, the refuge in times of distress, May we honor you in our relationships
Fill out hearts with love, and our lives with peace. Guide us in the way of love, purity, light and truth. May love, kindness, compassion, patience rule our hearts and homes!
Lord, restore our lives, and heal our souls.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Just need help for someone to pray for me I don't have Job, food, shelter, money and clothes to maintain myself please pray for me I am currently sleeping on streets please assist me with the prayer I am begging thank you, GOD bless. Amen My email ###@gmail.com
Replies
7
Views
200
So many things have happened in my life in the past few years, and the pandemic came in a time of many rapid changes in my life. I'm still having trouble coping, and though my relationship with God has grown and gotten better through that time, sometimes life still feels too tough for me...
Replies
7
Views
358
Dear God I need you. All I have is my faith left because I’m not strong enough right now. I need financial freedom in my life. God I’m so stressed out at this job. I’m an awesome supervisor. No matter how great I do I always get their back hand. This job shows no appreciation to the good. I...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom