Please pray for me as I've been hit with ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bballdamon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bballdamon

Guest
Please pray for me as I've been hit with a child support order which is so inaccurate my child's mother has just got out of jail for fraud and now she is at it again. I pray God directs me to how to deal with this situation and that God's favor is with me.
 
I prayed for you. You are never alone.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
145
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger or need urgent help, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area...
Replies
8
Views
159
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care and want to help. If you're in immediate...
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom