ashes2beauty
Prayer Warrior
Please pray for reconciliation with my beloved...the one I believe God has brought me after many years of waiting and praying for God to move in this area of my life. ### broke off our relationship 11 wks ago. There is no communication between us. Also, he has gotten involved with a woman that is newly divorced and in no emotional or spiritual condition to be in a new relationship.
I have not heard from the Lord to discontinue praying about this. I get discouraged because there is no change. I am despairing and desperate at the same time. Pray for me to remain steadfast and courageous if this is the Lord's will. Also pray for ### to have a willing and courageous heart to return.
I have not heard from the Lord to discontinue praying about this. I get discouraged because there is no change. I am despairing and desperate at the same time. Pray for me to remain steadfast and courageous if this is the Lord's will. Also pray for ### to have a willing and courageous heart to return.
