So depressed. I've been trying to get a job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been trying to reach my doctor's office and we're just playing phone tag; they never call back when they're supposed to and the time I'm available. This morning, very early, somebody called and hung up when I answered. I don't know what kind of treatment they're doing on people; this is not...
Replies
5
Views
269
I'm SO close to getting a job now! I drove the 8 hour drive, alone, last Saturday to my new hometown & stayed through Sunday (just over a week), knowing the local school district (there are several surrounding districts is already applied at) was opening up ALL their openings for next year (that...
Replies
8
Views
190
Please pray for me. I've been trying to find a job for almost a year now with no success. Money has been a big stress and I am feeling so defeated that it's hard to wake up.
Replies
9
Views
534
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom