My Attempt To Glorify God

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickCamp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickCamp

Guest
Father, I ask that you bless the website I have made to share your word with people. I hope that it can make you smile, that it causes an impact. I also request that you give me the strength to carry on as I battle nicotine addiction. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```html
Praying Deuteronomy 33:11 "LORD, bless his substance and approve the work that he undertakes...."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

3 John1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Deuteronomy 8:18 "You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day."

2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."

Psalm 107:6 "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress."

Psalm 34:17 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Psalm 50:15 "And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.â€

2 Peter 2:9 "Then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment."

Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."

Psalm 40:13 "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me! O Lord, make haste to help me!"

Isaiah 43:18-19 "“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

Psalm 40:9-10 "I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord. I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation." Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen
```
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### for a business start up and ### to start a family. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
278
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 16:2 – Then Job answered and said: “I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Job is responding directly to his friends, who have repeatedly given...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom