Bipolar And Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Prayer Warrior
please pray for me i have bipolar and not feeling well today. i have been this way for ### days now and i come out of it about the ### day. this time i feel like i ant coming out of it this time. i woke up this morning feeling shakey and i go to bed feeling shakey and not feeling good.

god bless ###
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask that you lift ### out of this depression and stop her from being shakey. Give her mind peace and heal her body and soul completely. I ask this in Jesus name AMEN!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
442
I want too ask in Jesus name, for healing from depression and bipolar disease. That I may live a life without going to a mental hospital and medicine. I know that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind, ###
Replies
10
Views
367
So, I've been praying, and went to the beach. I can't eat, sleep well, and feel so sick. I felt so much peace then worry about a girl. Any time I experience emotions. I can't name them or understand them. I feel suicidal thoughts that just remind me of childhood. I get therapy. I pray. I reach...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom