Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

menaka

Prayer Partner
dear lord,coming in your arms make this day a beautiful one with ### love.I pray for everyone whom ### know,especially ### and ###'s family.I need you to solve all ### problems.I need you in every step.I need your guidance very badly.I ask this in your name.Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Proverbs 3:6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
131
Lord Jesus, please guide my steps. Hold my hand and lead me. Lord i did a mistake in salary preparation of my workers. Help me to solve the problem, grant me your divine wisdom, discernment to solve the problem and help to complete the work. In jesus name i pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
195
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom