I left a cult church and out of their ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter darlaspears
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darlaspears

Guest
I left a cult church and out of their anger they have been vindictive hacking into my ph computer bank account to sabotage. Pray for this church.

MTZION BAPTIST CHURCH. I pray that God convict them up root & tread down their wickedness.

###
###
###
###, ###
###

Uses witchcraft against me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came out of the apostate, false churches that MANY of you are still going to. Why is the church that you are going to apostate, and false? Let the record speak for itself. MANY of you on here are going to a church that has its doors more closed than they are open. That in MANY cases is only...
Replies
9
Views
112
PRAY FOR MY CAMERA TO BE SAFE inside my BAG at school I left it behind, was in a hurry. Father, please guard my camera and bag in JESUS name. Amen to pick up tomorrow. Amen
Replies
11
Views
383
Although I have left the church, but I will never forget the pain and was constantly haunted by this tithing nonsense, no matter I much I give it will be not enough to earn ### blessing because it is not the 10% and now unemployment occurred because I did not give the 10% tithes, hence this...
Replies
5
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom