I pray for strength and clarity during this difficult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike7179

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for strength and clarity during this difficult time that I am currently going through. I pray for the wisdom to continue my relationship with Jesus Christ not only during my times of weakness but also during my times of strength. Thank you all!!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant me a substantial amount of money this ### to cover the expenses for my daughter’s christening and birthday, as well as to settle my debts. Life has become increasingly difficult, and people nowadays often speak without considering the feelings of others. I hope for your...
Replies
10
Views
180
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
226
I'm asking for prayer during a very difficult time of my life. I need God’s guidance & provision regarding steady employment & financial stability. I'm also praying for improvement in my health—physically, emotionally, & mentally—and for renewed strength & clarity. Please pray that the right...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom