2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
Need prayer today for a family member. Child was born with what's called T 18, Baby. She is about ### pounds. God will do what's best. My prayer request is for the parents. They are ### and without faith. This is not easy and harder without faith. Please pray for these parents who really need...
Replies
6
Views
111
E
  • Locked
please pray for healing for ### also financial blessing God bless you
Replies
3
Views
139
A
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek guidance and support in difficult times. Here's a redacted version of your message: I am a married man. And sometimes that I can't control my sex urge and used to have sex with our servant girl. Please pray to God to have...
Replies
3
Views
99
D
  • Locked
Please dear lord I need to move and sell my house and the house that my newly ex-husband and I shared to move out of this town and start a new life. I am devastated with this sudden divorce and I cannot stay in the same town with him and his family. It is too hard and painful for me. I still...
Replies
5
Views
119
R
  • Locked
I ask everyone to please pray everyday for a cure for cancer. One year ago this month I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The docs found a hard mass/maybe cyst on my breast yesterday. I am going to my Oncologist tomorrow. Please pray it's just a cyst and not cancer again. I ask for prayers that...
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
My back has been hurting, I need healing.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
I pray that God will heal my eye problems. I have bad glare, halos, floaters from a previous eye surgery. It has left me very depressed and I really need to feel HIS presence in my life to help me through this.
Replies
3
Views
166
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, help me to stay away from addiction!!! :( thank you!!!
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
Lord I want to thank you for the loving support of my family and friends. Please continue to bless me and watch over me as I go through this difficult time. I pray for forgiveness and mercy. Please help me battle the illness I am suffering. I know that in you all things are possible. Please...
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Help me be the person you want me to be. Help me do the right things. Remove my shortcomings. Teach me to live one day at a time. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Bless those who come to you in prayer. Let me know I am not...
Replies
5
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom