I ask everyone to please pray everyday for a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rbromero
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rbromero

Guest
I ask everyone to please pray everyday for a cure for cancer. One year ago this month I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The docs found a hard mass/maybe cyst on my breast yesterday. I am going to my Oncologist tomorrow. Please pray it's just a cyst and not cancer again. I ask for prayers that this cancer does not or has not returned.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying for you, in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask everyone to pray for the ### family, health, finances and unity.
Replies
9
Views
277
Please may I ask everyone that comes across this requested to pray for my school friend ### her husband left her and she is not doing well emotionally as she is expecting their 4th child and it is hard to do all this alone being pregnant and having 3 kids that are feeling the hurt as we ask that...
Replies
11
Views
567
I ask everyone please to pray for my niece ###. She has autism. I ask please in the name of Jesus that she can talk and interact with people, explain what she wants in life, be able to socialize and be in different places, eat food and drink plenty to keep her body healthy. To enjoy life and be...
Replies
12
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom