Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Help me be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Help me be the person you want me to be.
Help me do the right things.
Remove my shortcomings.
Teach me to live one day at a time.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
Bless those who come to you in prayer.
Let me know I am not alone.
God bless America and its people.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
God bless this site.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
245
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
12
Views
411
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
9
Views
586
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom