i am a married man. And sometime that i ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alem
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alem

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek guidance and support in difficult times. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I am a married man. And sometimes that I can't control my sex urge and used to have sex with our servant girl. Please pray to God to have strength to avoid this temptation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask for an old boss ### who had a wondering eye and seemed to be very unfaithful to his wife, that he receive the proper conviction to stop his behavior. I ask to be set free from his wrongful emotions towards me, standing on...
Replies
7
Views
265
I am a married man in my fifties. My life is stagnated, can't provide for my family though an Engineer by profession, been out of work for over a year. My peers and even younger ones are all getting on fine, but I'm just there, my faith is highly shaken don't know what next to do. I need God's...
Replies
8
Views
578
  • Article Article
Falling for a married man can put you in a heart-wrenching and morally complex position. Recognizing the problematic nature of this attachment is the first step toward addressing it. Otherwise, you’re faced with the consequences – broken trust, emotional pain, and a ripple of negative...
Replies
0
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom