Dear Lord, help me to stay away from addiction!!! ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleOnion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleOnion

Guest
Dear Lord, help me to stay away from addiction!!! :( thank you!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I used to drink over ### cans of diet coke a day. Then The Lord delivered me suddenly from this horrible addiction. Praise The Lord!
Replies
8
Views
160
Please get rid of this man ###@gmail.com to stay away from me because he is a scammer and is using somebody’s picture to fool me and flatter me. I knew I was correct. Why did he still talk to me on my phone? I am not going to respond to their message to the person who is sending it to me.
Replies
8
Views
312
Lord Jesus save me from spirits of addiction in betting, immorality, pain killers and save me from loneliness oh lord. Amen
Replies
8
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom