2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please give me the strength to quit smoking again & not fall back into it. Also please give me strength to be a good wife and have patience & stop doubting my husband. Lord please touch my husband's soul so he will stay off drugs and start being the husband & man he should be. Please stop...
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
Please pray that JESUS will heal my mind and one day I can come off the anti-depression pills. Thank you LORD for getting me through the day.
Replies
5
Views
224
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for the job you have given me :) I glorify your name :)
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
please pray for 1 good friend of my ### ### that she can have new department and garage too thanks to all and thanks to Jesus
Replies
2
Views
94
V
  • Locked
please pray for the believers in developing countries.
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
PEOPLE OF GOD PRAY FOR MY AUNT ###, HER BUSINESS TO BE WELL AND SUCCESSFUL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
81
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being there for me. Thank You God for rejoicemarriageministries, encouragingmen, k-love, and all who have prayed for me in this prayer request site, my real friends and family. If it wasn't for God and all these resources I don't know where I would be right...
Replies
4
Views
161
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray for this lenten season to be a time of reflection and strengthening of my faith. I thank You for sending me a faithful leader in my dear ###. She has helped in leading me back into Your loving grace. I am sorry for all the years that I only talked to You when I had a problem. I...
Replies
4
Views
236
F
  • Locked
please continue to pray with me that God will permit me to pass the ### bar exam i took last ###. Please also pray for my brother ### that he will be exonerated from administrative charge and employment for my brothers and sisters. Thank u. GOD BLESS US ALWAYS AND GRANT ALL OUR PETITIONS. THANK U
Replies
3
Views
85
fraune
F
  • Locked
LORD JESUS DELIVER ME FROM WEAKNESS ALL OVER MY BODY AND CHEST PAINS, THANK YOU JESUS.
Replies
3
Views
178
Back
Top Bottom