2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you heavily father for a new day and for your continuous love. Lord please bless all those in need lord and guide us in your path. Amen
Replies
3
Views
60
A
  • Locked
Thank you for keeping me in prayer, I hope that you continue praying for me in all my family God bless you
Replies
3
Views
89
S
  • Locked
To set my husband free from adultery who is getting out slowly from the clutches of this single ### of two children. Also pray since I am not able to improve my driving skills.
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
Prayer for change in finances
Replies
6
Views
276
  • Locked
I pray that all of my members of my family are in good health. My ###, my ### and ### and the entire clan. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
111
Singh
S
  • Locked
Prayer if I should tell my ### who has mental illness and addiction to leave the house or if I should continue praying. Need direction and guidance and strength.
Replies
6
Views
116
R
  • Locked
My name is ###. The love of my life, ###, has been conditioned by her past experience to fear a dedicated relationship as it makes her feel 'trapped'. She loves me, and I her, with great depth and passion...but she has run from it and is living wild trying to feel 'Free' and 'happy'. I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
225
  • Locked
I pray for clear skin...I hope God would hear my prayer
Replies
6
Views
347
S
  • Locked
PLease Jesus save our ### from closing!! Give us a least another year to prepare for another! In Jesus Christ I pray!
Replies
7
Views
192
M
  • Locked
I'm so lost I don't know where to turn, or what to do. Please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom