My name is ###. The love of my life, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichardDRolen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichardDRolen

Guest
My name is ###. The love of my life, ###, has been conditioned by her past experience to fear a dedicated relationship as it makes her feel 'trapped'. She loves me, and I her, with great depth and passion...but she has run from it and is living wild trying to feel 'Free' and 'happy'. I pray that God remind her of the special nature of our love together and soften her heart for me. I pray that she grow to long for our love again and return to me, for I have dedicated my life to loving her with all that I am and uplifting her daily. I pray that God give me strength in this time of great pain, and that he increase my love for her even more so that her heart might come to trust my love and give her joy in love with me.
 
This is Truth, anyway,...God can not bless fornication...if she agrees to be your wife...then your life with her will be blessed...what I will pray for is that she learn Who He is...Lord help her to find Peace and rest in Your love and Mercy and with grace will lead her into all Truth ....God, Almighty we ask that You send ministering angels to her and set her path to lead straight to You.  Bless her and keep her safe from herself...Bind any spirits that are misleading her and latching on to her and placing her in sin.  the Lord rebuke you Satan....in Jesus name we pray...

Bless you and may the Lord speak clearly to your mind and heart and may His truth and righteousness be what you seek first...then all other things will be added...God knows the desire of your heart...represent HIM in all things...especially to your lady love...and watch His blessings fall on your relationship...Obedience = results....and that's Truth anyway....
 
The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold,
But the Lord tests the hearts.
 
Prov 17:3
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Holy Spirit please present this to God lord I ask that your will be done in this situation right now and you bring peace and pour your oil over ### and the woman he loves. Father you see all and know all if it's pleasing to you Lord then let them do everything right in your sight and have them get married. Let them both follow you Lord put you first and we give you all the glory and praise in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
129
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
134
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom