To set ### free from adultery who is ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sole
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sole

Guest
To set my husband free from adultery who is getting out slowly from the clutches of this single ### of two children. Also pray since I am not able to improve my driving skills.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
For your Maker is your husband,
The Lord of hosts is His name;
And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;
He is called the God of the whole earth.

Isaiah 54:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
203
Jesus please set ### free from jail! I believe in my heart that he is forgiven and set free! Release him from jail and set him free I pray in Jesus name! Thank you to everyone for all the support and prayers in this difficult time at the moment! I believe through the blood of Jesus Christ my ###...
Replies
8
Views
730
God bless you all. I come before you asking you for help during these trying times. I am asking for deliverance prayers in Jesus Holy name for my ###, myself and my marriage, That my ### honor our marriage, that Our father in heaven renew our covenant in marriage. Deliverance that every soul...
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom