Help Me And My ### ### Dear God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianj

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being there for me. Thank You God for rejoicemarriageministries, encouragingmen, k-love, and all who have prayed for me in this prayer request site, my real friends and family. If it wasn't for God and all these resources I don't know where I would be right now. Father, You know the desires of my heart. I would love nothing more than to have my family restored my marriage healed. You are in control Lord. Let Your will be done. But God!! You are faithful. Help me to do Your will. I pray for strength and guidance. I ask You to fill me up with unconditional love for my beautiful wife. Thank You for loving me and my beloved wife and daughters. Help me not to give up. Protect me and my beautiful family today, tomorrow and always from the enemy that wants to destroy what You have blessed us with. I ask You Father to have mercy on us and bring us victory quickly and suddenly according to your unfailing Love. I pray for all hurting marriages around the world that You will do the same for them. I ask this in the name of the living CHRIST JESUS Amen. LOVE YOU ABBA FATHER
 
in jesus name i believe God for you and your family. no matter what always keep God first in everything.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Get paid I feel that ### is lying to me and don't want to pay me I am in pain every day and all I ask is for me to get my lawsuit money as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
222
Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom