Please dear lord i need to move and sell ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dgs0802
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dgs0802

Guest
Please dear lord I need to move and sell my house and the house that my newly ex-husband and I shared to move out of this town and start a new life. I am devastated with this sudden divorce and I cannot stay in the same town with him and his family. It is too hard and painful for me. I still love him with all of my heart and I am broken. Please dear lord have these 2 houses sell so I can move on with my life with you by my side. Please hear me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
166
Am dreadful oh Lord. The land dispute and selling may not push through since other parties may have discovered the anomalies in our transfer and I am worrying now since I cannot see any future. I do not know how to explain but You know what I mean Lord. Lord please hold my hand and lead me. I...
Replies
9
Views
170
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom