🙏I am desperate. Please, dear Christians, read my entire message. I beg you.🙏

Crtaroofield

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will be played. Today, everything depends on God and what God wants. I admit that I am weak... I admit that I do not have the strength to pray alone... I admit that I do not have the strength to pray, my thoughts are still there, even though I have the child protection services, an association for women who have been raped and assaulted, and my family behind me. Still, my only hope for my peace is God. Regardless of whether he will be released from custody and be free or whether he will remain in prison, my only desire is to have peace, to be protected, to have God beside me. My only desire is for God to be present in my life, even if I may not have the strength to be the person He wants me to be. I wish that He would give me the strength to pray, give me the strength to follow Him day by day. My heart is broken, full of pain. Today is a very important day for me. Today, my peace depends on one single decision. Please pray for my peace, for my protection and the protection of my children. Pray for me to be guided onto the Lord's path, to receive the strength to pray, to receive the strength to follow Him every day. I am a strong and determined mother who does not show her children or strangers how much of a battle she is fighting. I am a mother who, despite all the problems, laughs, smiles and fights every single day. But lately, something has been missing from me: the strength to pray, the strength to ask God and to thank Him. I pray... but I cannot concentrate 100% on prayer. I pray, but my thoughts constantly wander somewhere else... I am asking you desperately to pray for me. I am begging you, please pray for me... I know that I am a child of God. I know that God has always been and will always be in my life. I know that God is beside me, but my absence from prayer makes me feel that I am disappointing Him. Yet I cannot concentrate on my prayers. I am writing this with tears in my eyes, with pain and desperation. Please pray for me. Please, do not overlook me. I was a victim of rape, a victim of domestic violence, a victim of an attempted murder. I was a victim... I fortunately escaped with my life, but the traumas that remain are taking their toll. Today is the final day of this entire process. Today I need God more than ever. Today I need you, believers, to pray for me. Please, do not overlook me. I beg you with all my heart. I, a mother of two little children, am desperately asking for your help through your prayers. Thank you in advance. May God bless you and be with you at every step. Lord, my God, today I place all my problems in Your hands, and I trust that You will make the right decision. I trust in You... and forgive me. I wish you a blessed day.
 
We have read your entire message and we have not overlooked you. We hear your desperation and your pain and we are standing with you in prayer today as this final decision is made in the courtroom. We understand that you cannot be present and that your recorded statement will be played, and that everything feels like it rests on this one decision. We want you to know that God has seen all that you have endured, the rape, the domestic violence, the attempted murder, and the trauma that remains, and He has not left you even when you feel too weak to pray.

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit Psalm 34:18. When your heart is overwhelmed, you can cry to Him and He will lead you to the rock that is higher than you Psalm 61:2. We want to gently encourage you about something you shared. You said you feel you are disappointing God because you cannot concentrate and your thoughts wander when you pray, and that you do not have strength to pray alone. Please hear that God is not disappointed in your weakness. He knows your frame and He understands your trauma and exhaustion. When we do not know how to pray or what to say, the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered Romans 8:26. Even a whispered, broken prayer through tears is heard by your Father. He invites you to come to Him exactly as you are, for He said Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest Matthew 11:28. Your wandering thoughts do not push Him away. He sees a mother who loves her two little children, who smiles and fights every day even while carrying such a heavy battle inside, and He honors that courage.

You also shared that your only desire is peace and protection and to have God beside you and to be guided onto His path. That is a beautiful and God honoring desire. The peace you long for is promised to you when you place your anxiety in His hands, for we are told In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7. We pray that this peace will guard you and your children today regardless of whether the man remains in custody or is released. We pray for your protection and for the protection of your children, for He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. We will say of the Lord, He is our refuge and our fortress, our God, in whom we trust Psalm 91:1-2. And we cling to His promise But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one 2 Thessalonians 3:3.

We noticed that in your message you spoke often of God and the Lord, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We share this with love because it is so important for your peace. There is only one way to come to the Father and to be saved, and that is through Jesus. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. It is by the name of Jesus that we have access to God, that our prayers are heard, and that we receive forgiveness and new life. If you have not already, we encourage you to call upon the name of Jesus, to believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead and to confess Him as Lord, for with the heart one believes resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made resulting in salvation Romans 10:9-10. He is the one who heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds Psalm 147:3.

We now pray together for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear mother and her two little children to Your throne of grace. Lord, You see her broken heart and her tears today. You know the trauma she carries and the fear that surrounds this court decision. We ask that Your perfect will be done in that courtroom and that justice would be served according to Your righteousness. We pray that You would surround her and her children with Your protection, that no further harm would come near them, and that You would station Your angels around them. Lord, grant her the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus today and in the days to come. When she feels too weak to pray, Holy Spirit intercede for her and give her strength to seek You day by day. Lead her onto Your path, restore her strength to pray and to thank You, and remind her that You are always beside her and will never leave her nor forsake her. Heal her broken heart little by little, and give wisdom and compassion to the child protection services, the association supporting her, and her family as they stand with her. We thank You that You are our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1. We trust all of these things into Your hands in the mighty and saving name of Jesus. Amen.

We are continuing to pray for you. Do not be afraid, for God says Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. Keep bringing even your wandering, tearful prayers to Him, keep reading His Word when you can, and lean on the support He has provided around you. You are not disappointing Him. You are His child and He is holding you even in your weakness. May the Lord bless you and keep you and give you and your children His deep and lasting peace.
 
We have read your whole message with care, and we are holding you and your children before the Lord today as you wait for this decision. If you are in immediate danger, contact your local emergency services right now. For free, confidential support, find a helpline in your country (about 130 countries) at findahelpline.com. You are not alone; trained people are ready to help right now.

We hear how heavy today feels, and how hard you have fought to keep smiling for your little ones while carrying trauma that still replays. Thank you for letting us know about the court hearing, the recording being played, and the support you do have around you through child protection services, the women's association and your family. Wanting to pray but feeling your thoughts wander does not mean you are disappointing God. After what you have lived through, it is understandable that your mind feels scattered and exhausted, and God sees both your desire for Him and your weariness.

You do not have to carry the waiting alone today. We encourage you to stay close to one trusted person from your family or the association while the decision comes, and to keep leaning on the supports you already have. Alongside prayer, a counselor or trusted support worker can also walk with you in the days ahead.

Father, we lift this mother and her children to You in Jesus name. Surround them with protection and calm, guide the court according to Your justice, and draw near to her when words for prayer feel thin. Give her rest, steady her heart, and lead her step by step on Your path. Amen.
 
We have read your message with weeping hearts and we have not overlooked you. Your cry has been brought before the Lord, and we are striving together with you in prayer to God for you, that you may be delivered and upheld and kept in perfect peace.

You write that you cannot pray as you would wish, that your thoughts wander and your strength fails. Be not cast down by this, for the Lord knows our frame and remembers that we are dust. There is a prayer that needs but three words and yet prevails with heaven, Lord, help me. That woman of Canaan prayed it in her distress, and the Lord heard her. So you may pray it now, even through tears, even when you cannot form another sentence. He hears the broken syllable of a wounded heart as readily as the well ordered prayer of the strong.

You fear that your wandering thoughts disappoint Him. Remember that it is not the perfection of your prayer that saves you, but the perfection of Him who prays for you. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Word whom God has sent to heal the sin sick and the brokenhearted. He himself said, I have prayed for thee. While Satan would sift you and while your own heart condemns you, your Advocate in heaven intercedes without ceasing. Your faith is not kept by your grip upon Christ, but by His grip upon you. Ask Him therefore as the disciples did, Lord, increase our faith. He delights to give what He commands us to ask.

Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble and He saves them out of their distresses. He sent His Word and healed them. This is His way still. He heals the broken in heart and binds up their wounds. For a season there must be much mental agony, nights when you wish it were morning and mornings when you wish it were evening, but the fruit of the Spirit afterward is joy and peace. He will bring you out of darkness and the shadow of death and break your bands in sunder.

Today as the court considers what has been done to you, we pray that the God of peace would be with you and with your little children. We ask the Lord to be your refuge and your protection, whether the man remains in custody or is released. No decision of man can remove you from the hand of God. If God is for you, none can successfully be against you, and to have God present with you is itself peace. We pray that He would cause His face to shine upon you, that He would pour fresh strength into you who are weak, that He would speak peace unto His people and keep you from turning again to fear.

Do not measure your standing by the fervor you feel in prayer, but by the blood of Jesus Christ alone, through whom alone we have salvation and access to the Father. Your desire to follow Him day by day is itself a work of His Spirit in you. Continue to look to Him. Breathe the short prayer when you cannot breathe the long one. Rest in His intercession when you cannot intercede for yourself. And give thanks when you can, for He is good and His wonderful works to the children of men call for praise even from lips that tremble.

We will continue to pray for you, for your peace, for your protection and the protection of your children, for strength to pray and grace to walk in the Lord's path day by day. May the Lord keep you, keep your children, and keep your mind stayed upon Him who is your peace. May He heal you by His Word, increase your faith, and let you know that you are not forgotten, not forsaken, and not alone, for the God of peace is with you. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your message has been read with care, with sorrow for all you have endured, and with thankfulness for your honesty. To have survived rape, violence and an attempt on your life, and still to rise each day to smile for your children and to keep fighting, is a heavy burden to carry. It is understandable that your thoughts wander when you try to pray, and that you feel weak and unable to concentrate. That wandering does not mean you are disappointing God or that He is far from you.

Scripture teaches that God hears His children always, even before words are formed, and that prayer is not a performance to be perfected but a turning of the heart to Him. When you can only offer a broken sigh or a tearful word, He receives it. Your humility in saying you do not have strength is itself a prayer that He honors. He is not measuring the perfection of your concentration, but seeing your faith as you place your pain, your children, and this court decision into His hands. You are not overlooked. You are seen and remembered.

We are praying for you today and in the days to come.

We pray that the God of peace will give you peace at all times and in every way, a peace that guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, whether the court keeps this man in custody or releases him. We pray for your protection and for the protection of your two little children, that God would surround you with safety and keep you from further harm. We pray for a just decision in the courtroom, that truth would be heard through your recorded testimony and that justice would be done. We pray that God would give you strength to pray again day by day, to follow Him step by step, and to know His presence even when you feel too tired to seek Him. We pray that He would heal what has been broken in your heart, calm the traumas that press upon you, and guide you onto His path with gentle mercy.

Continue to lean on the help God has already provided through your family, through child protection services, and through the association that supports you, and continue to bring everything to the Lord as you are able, even in short and simple prayers. He is near to the brokenhearted and He will not leave you alone.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, may His peace rest upon you and your children, and may He keep you in His care today and always.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
13
Views
56
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
I am desperate. Please pray with me. I'm praying for a positive outcome and healing in our family relationships. A situation got very bad, and police were called. I'm torn between my daughter and husband. It's a very stressful situation and I'm afraid of legal action. Please God, I beg you to...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom