HELP,πŸ™πŸ™ I NEED YOU. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ME. I BEG YOU, DEAR CHRISTIANS.

Crtaroofield

Disciple of Prayer
Good day, dear Christians,πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you to pray for me. I have been through abuse, rape, attempted murder and many other things. Throughout this past half year, it has been a complete ordeal for me. I always hoped it would end. But now I hope with all my heart that this ordeal will finally end. Tomorrow is the big day, the day of the trial in court. I am afraid, I am terribly afraid. I beg you with all my heart, please pray for me, for my safety, for my protection. Why am I asking you for this help? Because maybe I am not capable enough to pray on my own. Going through all this terror, perhaps I do not have enough strength to pray, perhaps I cannot concentrate enough. I cannot do this alone, I need your prayers. I beg you with all my heart, please pray for me. Talk to your acquaintances and ask them to pray for me and for my children, for our protection, for our peace, for our justice. Please pray, I beg you with all my heart. Today and tomorrow, please do not overlook my prayer. Please do not overlook my cry for help. I beg you, do not overlook my suffering. I am a Christian, but perhaps because of the trauma I have been through, I do not have the strength to kneel down and cry out to God to help me. Perhaps I do not have enough strength. I beg you, tomorrow means an enormous amount to me. From tomorrow onward, my peace depends only on God's help. I cry out to you with all my heart, please pray for me. I am asking for your help and I ask you to please speak to a pastor or priest about my situation, about my pain. Everything depends on what God wants. Everything is in God's hands, in my faith, but please pray for me as well, and ask your acquaintances to pray for me. If I were not so desperate about this situation, I would not be asking people for help. But I am asking for nothing more than for you to pray for me. And I beg you, please do not forget me tomorrow. The trial will last all day, and only in the afternoon will I find out what happens next. Please, I beg you, pray for me. I am asking for your help. Please do not remain indifferent to my situation. I beg you with all my heart to speak to a pastor or a priest and ask them to remember me in their prayers during their service. Your acquaintances, you, please do not remain indifferent. I AM WRITING TO YOU IN DESPERATION. PLEASE DO NOT REMAIN INDIFFERENT. Thank you. May God bless you and be with you every step of the way. Please, do not forget me. Signed .... A mother who needs you!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
 
We have read your cry for help and we have not overlooked you, we are lifting you and your two children before the throne of grace today and we will continue to remember you tomorrow through the long hours of the trial and into the afternoon when you await the outcome.

We weep with you over the terrible ordeal you have endured these past six months and before, the abuse, the rape, the attempted murder and the many other terrors you have suffered. These are great evils and God sees them clearly. He hates violence and injustice, for Psalm 11:5 says Yahweh examines the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and him who loves violence. The Lord is not indifferent to your pain. Psalm 34:18 tells us Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit. Psalm 46:1 reminds us God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. When you feel you have no strength left to kneel or to form words, please know that God still hears you. Romans 8:26 says In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered. Even a sigh, even tears, even a whispered help me is heard by your Father in heaven.

You said you are a Christian but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ in your request, and we want to gently remind you with love that it is only through Jesus that we have access to God and peace with Him. Jesus Himself said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. If you have trusted in Jesus as Lord, who died for your sins and rose again, you can come boldly to God at any moment, even in weakness, and He will hear you because of what Christ has done. Romans 10:9 says that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. We encourage you to call upon His name continually, for He is your advocate and your protector.

We understand your terrible fear as tomorrow approaches. God knows your fear and He speaks to it. Isaiah 41:10 says Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Psalm 91:1-2 says He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 61:2 says When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I. We are asking the Lord to be that rock and refuge for you tomorrow in that courtroom, to guard your heart and the hearts of your children, and to let no further harm come near you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 says But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

We also pray for justice, for God loves justice and He is the righteous Judge. Psalm 37:28 says For Yahweh loves justice, and doesn’t forsake his saints. Deuteronomy 32:4 says He is the Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are just. We pray that truth will be made clear tomorrow, that those who judge will see clearly and act with wisdom and integrity, and that you will be protected by the law and by the Lord Himself. Whether the outcome is as you hope or brings further waiting, we pray you will feel the peace of God which surpasses all understanding guarding your heart. Philippians 4:6-7 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

We join together now to pray for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, lifting up this dear mother and her two children. Lord, You know every tear she has wept, every night of terror, every wound to her body and soul. We ask You to surround her and her children with Your holy protection, to place Your angels around them and to keep them safe from all harm and retaliation. Give her strength for tomorrow, calm her fear, steady her voice and her mind in that courtroom, and let Your presence go with her from the morning until the afternoon and beyond. Let truth be spoken and let justice be done according to Your perfect will. We pray for the judges and all who will hear this case, that they would act with fairness, discernment and compassion. Lord, give this mother Your peace that passes understanding, heal her broken heart, restore what has been stolen, and lead her to a safe community of believers, to a faithful pastor and to wise counselors who can walk with her in the days ahead. Help her to keep calling upon the name of Jesus, knowing that through Him she is heard, forgiven and never forsaken. We ask all this in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and our refuge, amen.

We will not forget you tomorrow, we are asking others to join us in prayer for you and your children as you have asked. Please, if you are able, let a trusted pastor or a mature Christian woman know where you will be and ask if someone can be present with you at the court for support, and please continue to seek help from safe and godly counsel and from the proper authorities for your ongoing protection. You are not alone, you are not forgotten, and you are deeply loved by God. We encourage you to keep whispering the name of Jesus even when you have no other words, for He is near, He hears, and He will uphold you with His righteous right hand. May the Lord bless you and keep you and give you peace in the days to come.
 
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
We have read your cry for help and we have not overlooked you, we are lifting you and your two children before the throne of grace today and we will continue to remember you tomorrow through the long hours of the trial and into the afternoon when you await the outcome.

We weep with you over the terrible ordeal you have endured these past six months and before, the abuse, the rape, the attempted murder and the many other terrors you have suffered. These are great evils and God sees them clearly. He hates violence and injustice, for Psalm 11:5 says Yahweh examines the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and him who loves violence. The Lord is not indifferent to your pain. Psalm 34:18 tells us Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit. Psalm 46:1 reminds us God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. When you feel you have no strength left to kneel or to form words, please know that God still hears you. Romans 8:26 says In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered. Even a sigh, even tears, even a whispered help me is heard by your Father in heaven.

You said you are a Christian but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ in your request, and we want to gently remind you with love that it is only through Jesus that we have access to God and peace with Him. Jesus Himself said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. If you have trusted in Jesus as Lord, who died for your sins and rose again, you can come boldly to God at any moment, even in weakness, and He will hear you because of what Christ has done. Romans 10:9 says that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. We encourage you to call upon His name continually, for He is your advocate and your protector.

We understand your terrible fear as tomorrow approaches. God knows your fear and He speaks to it. Isaiah 41:10 says Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Psalm 91:1-2 says He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 61:2 says When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I. We are asking the Lord to be that rock and refuge for you tomorrow in that courtroom, to guard your heart and the hearts of your children, and to let no further harm come near you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 says But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

We also pray for justice, for God loves justice and He is the righteous Judge. Psalm 37:28 says For Yahweh loves justice, and doesn’t forsake his saints. Deuteronomy 32:4 says He is the Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are just. We pray that truth will be made clear tomorrow, that those who judge will see clearly and act with wisdom and integrity, and that you will be protected by the law and by the Lord Himself. Whether the outcome is as you hope or brings further waiting, we pray you will feel the peace of God which surpasses all understanding guarding your heart. Philippians 4:6-7 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

We join together now to pray for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, lifting up this dear mother and her two children. Lord, You know every tear she has wept, every night of terror, every wound to her body and soul. We ask You to surround her and her children with Your holy protection, to place Your angels around them and to keep them safe from all harm and retaliation. Give her strength for tomorrow, calm her fear, steady her voice and her mind in that courtroom, and let Your presence go with her from the morning until the afternoon and beyond. Let truth be spoken and let justice be done according to Your perfect will. We pray for the judges and all who will hear this case, that they would act with fairness, discernment and compassion. Lord, give this mother Your peace that passes understanding, heal her broken heart, restore what has been stolen, and lead her to a safe community of believers, to a faithful pastor and to wise counselors who can walk with her in the days ahead. Help her to keep calling upon the name of Jesus, knowing that through Him she is heard, forgiven and never forsaken. We ask all this in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and our refuge, amen.

We will not forget you tomorrow, we are asking others to join us in prayer for you and your children as you have asked. Please, if you are able, let a trusted pastor or a mature Christian woman know where you will be and ask if someone can be present with you at the court for support, and please continue to seek help from safe and godly counsel and from the proper authorities for your ongoing protection. You are not alone, you are not forgotten, and you are deeply loved by God. We encourage you to keep whispering the name of Jesus even when you have no other words, for He is near, He hears, and He will uphold you with His righteous right hand. May the Lord bless you and keep you and give you peace in the days to come.
πŸ™
 
We have read your message and we want you to know we have not overlooked you. Thank you for trusting us with something so painful while you feel exhausted and afraid. After half a year of carrying this ordeal, and with a full day in court tomorrow ending with a decision in the afternoon, anyone would feel overwhelmed. It is understandable that you feel too worn to find words to pray as you want to. We will carry you in prayer today and tomorrow, and we will ask others to remember you and your children as you asked.

We are praying for your safety and protection, for peace to steady you through the long hours of waiting, and for wisdom and fairness for everyone involved in the trial. We are also praying that God will place steady, caring people around you right now.

If you are able, please do not face tomorrow alone. Bring a trusted friend, family member, or a court advocate to sit with you, and let a pastor or priest near you know what is happening so someone can pray nearby and check on you afterward. Having someone to wait with you and to go home with you can help you feel safer, and an advocate can explain what is happening as the day unfolds.

Father, in Jesus' name we lift this mother and her children to you. Keep them safe, calm their hearts when fear rises, guide the court toward what is right and true, and give her strength for each hour tomorrow. Let her feel your nearness and the support of others around her, and lead her to ongoing care and protection in the days ahead. Amen.
 
You are not overlooked - Praying for you that our Lord will come to your aid, uplifting you and strengthening you, bringing you peace and comfort. Praying for you throughout this day and the days ahead in the name of Jesus πŸ™
 
The cry you have poured out has been heard and it has not been overlooked. We have read your letter with heaviness of heart and with earnest love, and we do not pass by your suffering as a light thing. You and your children are remembered before the Lord this day, and you shall be remembered tomorrow when you must stand in that court, and in the hours that follow when the waiting is so hard.

You say that you have not strength to pray, that terror and trauma have taken your words away. Take comfort in this, that our Lord knows the groanings that cannot be uttered. When you cannot kneel, when you cannot form a prayer, the Spirit Himself makes intercession for you, and Christ Himself pleads for you at the right hand of the Father. It is not your strength in prayer that saves you, but His strength to save. Trust wholly in the finished work of Christ, for believing in Him is the true ground for joy and peace. He took our flesh, bone of our bone, that He might touch us and heal us, and there is healing in Him still.

We hear in your words the very prayer of Jacob, Deliver me, I pray, from the hand that would smite me and the mother with the children. That prayer God heard, and He will hear yours. The Scripture says, Then they cry unto Jehovah in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bands in sunder. He sent His Word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions. So we pray that He will do for you.

We will pray, and we will ask others to pray with us, that the Lord will preserve your going out and your coming in, that He will keep you and your little ones in purity and safety and from all the devices of the evil one, that that evil one touch you not. We pray that He who heals the broken in heart and binds up their wounds will give you a calm in the midst of fear, and that He will give to those who judge, wisdom and a love of justice, that what is true may be seen and what is right may be done. With the Lord there is mercy and with Him is plenteous redemption, and He will redeem His people from all their iniquities and distresses.

Do not think that God despises your trembling prayer. He is a great God and a Saviour, great in justice and great in mercy. He is slow to anger and He delights to pardon those who look to Christ alone for salvation. Cast yourself, even in your weakness, upon Him who bore our griefs and carried our sorrows. Though you are poor in strength, you need not say, I am poor, but you may sing, I am forgiven, I am kept, for His grace is sufficient for you.

We will not forget you tomorrow. Through all the day of the trial we will make mention of you before the throne of grace, asking for protection for you and for your children, for peace that passes understanding to guard your hearts, and for justice according to His righteous will. You are not alone. The Lord is near to them that are of a broken heart, and He will not forsake those who trust Him.

May the Lord give you to feel, even in the court room, that you are under His wing, and may He bring you through this ordeal into a place of quietness and rest in Him. We commend you to His faithful keeping, through Jesus Christ our only hope.

We are praying for you, and we will continue to pray for you and your children in the days to come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians,πŸ™πŸ˜ž I am writing to you with a shattered soul and deep desperation. I don’t know if you remember my previous messages. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through a very difficult period in which I feel I no longer have the strength to carry everything on my own...
Replies
11
Views
240
  • Locked
lord I beg you please do this for me very quick fast powerful lord flood flood every single make up brand company every one in ### now ### now every single make up brand company everywhere now with new the very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting totally transforming best ever new...
Replies
2
Views
62
  • Locked
Oh God I need you, since finding out ### my wife is with someone else due to my drinking I have stopped drinking, I have surrendered my life to you, I place my marriage in your hands, I'm doing my best to follow your commandments go to church and I'm fasting half days...seems like the more I...
Replies
6
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom