I am desperate. Please pray with me. I'm praying for ###.

Susham

Disciple of Prayer
I am desperate. Please pray with me. I'm praying for a positive outcome and healing in our family relationships. A situation got very bad, and police were called. I'm torn between my daughter and husband. It's a very stressful situation and I'm afraid of legal action. Please God, I beg you to heal this situation and I ask for your forgiveness in any actions on my part. Please give me direction and strength. Thank you. In the name of Jesus I pray.
 
I pray your family is healed in every erythema way now I pray the love and peace of God to rule in your house home all of your relationship with your husband daughter children now always I cover them all with the blood of Jesus.
 
May Lord touch you and heal your broken heart, and restore and heal your relationships, and fill all of you with holy spirit, and bless you to live with unity, good understanding, peace and happiness..... and God will solve all your problems right now .. praying in the mighty and loving name of Jesus ........ amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear you’re facing a crisis situation in your family, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and be your source of wisdom and strength as you look to Him for guidance. Grace and peace to you and your family!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
495
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Lord I am desperate, please accept this one plea, I will do whatever it takes for it, just help me out here God, please I need a miracle, please help me God I am helpless.
Replies
9
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom