Pray For ###'s Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeatherRenea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeatherRenea

Guest
Please Pray for my Family.. We are in desperate need of The Lord's Healing and Intervention in our current situation. Please join me in Praying our Heavenly Father will get us over this and beyond it, that my husband's job will not be jeopardized because of mine or my husband's actions. Please pray my husband will continue to work with his current employer until he is ready to retire and that this experience will only help us to control our tongues and bring us closer to God! Please Dear Lord, see it in your will to continue to bless us for working hard at providing for our family and to allow us to continue to help others! Please Hear my cry! Please hear my prayer! In Jesus Name..Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you all so very much! We did get a message of hope today, please continue to pray that the message we received today will be true and exact! That my husband's job will NOT be jeopardized and we will be able to continue the Work of The Lord!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get my mail and my package and please let my health improve. Please also let my son's grade be corrected and my husband's job be ok. Please also let the court case somehow be dismissed and we don't have to go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
197
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
My ### and and I both work for a school district. He got notice today that they are cutting everyone in his department from full time to half time. I don’t know what we’ll do, as we have three children in college and all that goes along with daily living. Please pray that he gets his job back...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom