I ask that God will take away all weaknesses ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbury0621

Prayer Partner
I ask that God will take away all weaknesses I have in my life and make me a stronger Christian. I want to become closer to God through His Spirit but have made many mistakes in life that I feel are holding me back. I pray that God will create in me a new freshness of His outpouring Spirit. I also ask you all to pray for my Marriage; asking God to Bless it daily and may my wife and I grow closer together both in the Word and in Love. Thanks. Bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
347
I request prayers that God takes away all of my fear, worry and doubt and that I am no longer plagued with these feelings and that God helps me to be filled with Faith in Him and in His Plan for my life and that I am able to trust in Him to guide us and direct our paths and to help us to do...
Replies
11
Views
538
Please ask God to take away my ### and other ### and heal my ###. Thank you. God bless
Replies
11
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom