I want above all to have a deep burning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifercruz

Prayer Warrior
I want above all to have a deep burning desire to live for my Lord. I am being honest I tend to allow the things of this earth, husband, children, work, housework, interfere with my relationship with the Lord. I get really fired up and tend to dwindle fast. I do not want to be lukewarm anymore. I want to burn with an undying flame for my Lord. Please keep me in your prayers.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want above 80 percentage marks this time please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
I want to thank you all that have been praying for my health. I feel it's improving. Thank you so much. Please, continue to pray for me and my family's health. Also, pray that the Lord will open up a door for me. I need a good job, something to be able to become independent. My children need me...
Replies
4
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom