I'm thankful everyday, show & spread God's Word, and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tracyluanne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tracyluanne

Guest
I'm thankful everyday, show & spread God's Word, and see God in my life. I pray for understanding & guidance, but need prayer for my special needs ### and for our struggling financial situation. I pray for the darkness to be lifted and to allow me to be a light of the Holy Spirit! Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you my Lord for all you do for all of us. Please forgive me for my sins Father. Please Father lead me to righteousness in your precious name, and to be a servant that honors you with every step I take and every move I make. Please Father help me to lead people to you. Help...
Replies
9
Views
292
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 4:20: “My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon is speaking directly to his son, urging him to listen closely to his instructions. The phrase “pay attention”...
Replies
10
Views
347
Jesus, as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door, window, every room, corner of our home...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom