My mother-in-law, ###, has recently become a Christian. Praise ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter inspro52
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inspro52

Guest
My mother-in-law, ###, has recently become a Christian. Praise God for this. However, she has pancreatic cancer and needs prayers. God's Will be Done....

Thank You
 
praise god... he will do wonders wait and watch in jesus name things will happen

amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother-in-law, ###, who is currently battling Stage 4 lung cancer. She is age ### and undergoing treatment in ###, ###. During this challenging time, she is in great need of strength and healing. Please pray that she receives the divine grace to overcome this...
Replies
5
Views
738
Please pray for my mother-in-law. She is recovering from double knee surgery. A precious Christian woman who has done so much for her family. She is in so much pain and needs prayers for strength & endurance during her recovery. It's very frustrating to be in pain and dependent on others...
Replies
5
Views
321
My Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law has been oppressing me with evil, troubling my marriage, my Sister-in-law came to me to bow to her in a dream I said I would not bow to any other God, so she snapped her fingers and said I'll see, A revelation came to me that she was dedicated to an idol, since...
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom