Dear Father God, I come to you today in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaGirl

Prayer Warrior
Dear Father God, I come to you today in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, so many of us are in difficult situations. There are broken hearts, sickness, financial problems and people without jobs. Lord, I just lift all things up to you. Please Lord, intervene and fix these things for us. Please give us peace, strength and comfort to endure all these things. Lord, please forgive us and we forgive those that have brought harm to us in our life. We praise you Lord, we thank you, we are grateful and appreciative of all the miracle blessing you have and will give to all of us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray for me during the storm in my life. I'm suffering from Depression, anxiety, panic attack, because I have an Accident on my birthday July 23, 2025 I just turned ### years old. I developed PHOBIA TO DRIVE AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO NOT BE AFRAID IN DRIVING AGAIN. HEAL MY MIND, MY...
Replies
8
Views
243
Father God I ask you protect my two sisters my two little sisters in Jesus Name. I ask you to fill their lives with peace, joy, victory, light and your love in Jesus Name. I ask for your will to be done in both my little sisters lives Father God in Jesus Name. I ask that no harm comes their way...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,398
Members
650,640
Latest member
Prouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom